1. a flat case, esp of leather, used for carrying maps, drawings, etc.
2. (Fine Arts & Visual Arts / Art Terms) the contents of such a case, such as drawings, paintings, or photographs, that demonstrate recent work an art student's portfolio
3. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) such a case used for carrying ministerial or state papers
4. (Government, Politics & Diplomacy) the responsibilities or role of the head of a government department the portfolio for foreign affairs
(Government, Politics & Diplomacy)
Minister without portfolio a cabinet minister who is not responsible for any government department
5. (Economics, Accounting & Finance / Stock Exchange) the complete investments held by an individual investor or by a financial organization
[from Italian portafoglio, from portāre to carry + foglio leaf, paper, from Latin folium leaf]
What's in your portfolio...?
Source: The Free Dictionary
Understanding Linear SVM with R
8 hours ago