Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Today's Generation Gap Worse Than Ever

According to the Pew Research Center (2009), today's generation gap is very real.


Read More

From my standpoint, the generation gap today is the worst I have seen in my entire "baby-boomer" life to date. Moreover, I am not talking about the gap between "baby-boomers" and subsequent generations. What I am talking about is the generation gap between "baby-boomers" and the "silent generation" that preceded, and that says something. I can only imagine what "generation X-er's" and "generation Y-er's" think about their elders.

Again, the generation gap in our society today may be worse than ever...

Source: Growing Old in America: Expectations vs Reality (2009, June 29) Pew Research Center.

Related Posts

No comments:

Post a Comment