- The middle class is dead.
- You've been replaced.
- Corporations do not like you.
- Money is not happiness.
- Too many people can make a major decision that can ruin your life.
- Your job is not satisfying your needs.
- Your retirement plan is inadequate.
- You are running out of excuses.
- Small steps toward self-employment are feasible.
- You realize that abundance will never come from your job.
I generally try to talk people out of becoming entrepreneurs because the risks are great -- you can lose everything. However, those with the predisposition and resources for entrepreneurship will always take the leap regardless. For the record, I have owned and operated my own business since 1992 with no regrets. More about my business at:
Source: Altucher, J (2013, April 5), 10 Reasons to Quit Your Job This Year, Huffington Post.