by Tomer Harel © 2010 Takanomi Ltd Company
Software that will find corrections for your spelling and grammar has many benefits. Some of these reasons are not so obvious, while others are quite apparent. Although social networking and texting has caused many people to stop using good spelling and grammar, professional people, employers and teachers still expect it. In fact, more emphasis is being placed on this in recent years due to the decline in good writing skills. Here are some of the advantages in using a program that will find and correct grammar and spelling errors.
1. Learning problems such as dyslexia or attention deficit disorder cause people to struggle in both spelling and grammar. A program that can do a grammar and spelling check on written work will help people find the mistakes that they tend to make. Those with learning disabilities sometimes have trouble focusing and/or catching their errors. A software program that will catch these mistakes will make it easier to communicate with others and help them avoid making embarrassing mistakes.
2. Another great advantage of having a grammar and spelling checker is the error-free work that will be produced. With a program helping them find their spelling and grammar errors, people no longer have to be anxious about their work. With a spelling and grammar checker, they can rest assured that their work will be correct.
3. Spelling and grammar really matters on the job. People don't usually spend enough time proofreading their work, which often backfires on them. Oftentimes, they may not know the damage that comes about by using poor grammar and spelling. However, the bottom line is that others will have negative feelings about them and their company if their words are not used correctly. People will be more likely to succeed at their jobs if they use good spelling and grammar skills. This can make it more likely for them to receive promotions and a raise from their employers.
4. Spelling and grammar checkers are especially helpful for those who are very busy. It takes time, but everyone should proofread their work. These programs can help save time by finding errors and making suggestions for correction.
5. Many people hate to write because they know they don't do a good job at communicating or they don't have good writing skills. A top-notch spelling and grammar checker can help to take away some of that stress. They can write papers for school, comment on a social networking site or send an email with the confidence that they are avoiding major mistakes in spelling and grammar.
6. People who don't have good spelling and grammar skills will often find other people to proofread their work for them. While this is helpful, they still must depend on others. Others must now take the time to do this work for them and they have to wait on others, trusting that they will do a good job. If they can find a checker program to do this for them, they will be able to become more independent and get their work done when they want to get it done.
7. Although many don't like to admit it, having good grammar and spelling skills is important. People often look down on those who don't write correctly, even belittling them. If an employee continues to make grammatical and spelling errors at work, their employee has the right to fire them, as this is a reflection on the image of the company. Using a quality spelling and grammar correction program will not only help workers to have more confidence in themselves, but they will gain the confidence of their customers, peers, teachers and employers as well.
8. Because so many people take good writing skills lightly, people can really gain the upper hand at school, on the job and elsewhere by using correct words, both in spelling and grammar. Teachers are very impressed with students who take the time to correct their errors and turn in papers with great grammar and spelling. A worker who will take the time to correct written errors is appreciated by his or her employee. It's a great feeling to know that more doors are open to a brighter career future by investing in a grammar and spelling checker.
9. Investing in a grammar and spelling checker will enable others to communicate effectively on social networking sites, emails, and letters. This can affect their personal lives because the greater their skill with words, the greater their ability to communicate with others. Friends and colleagues will be impressed at the ability of those who can write with meaning and depth.
10. For those just learning to speak English, a spelling and grammar checker is a great way to improve their skills while communicating with others. As they learn, they will be able to use their spelling and grammar program to find and suggest the right words. This can help them learn also, both in grammar and spelling. They will then be able to write things correctly, through the spelling and grammar correction that follows, and thus, improve their skills and communicate with others in English.
Republished with permission of SubmitYourArticle.com
Guided By The Beauty Of Our Weapons
1 hour ago